Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Ready to go? I think so!

Ready to begin, starting tomorrow out to Las Vegas, so now the updates will be pouring in thick and fast... maybe!!
I have just had a fantastic week with some very good friends of mine and with the help of my friend I have managed to track down the car I will be using for my trip, and, as mentioned before, tomorrow the road will lie ahead of me, the keys in my hand and ready to go. The photo isn't great but it was dark when I collected the car today!

Nerves and excitement, but overall I can't wait. I have a car sorted, and everything else seems to be fitting into place, now all I have to do is stay ahead of the bad weather coming in to LA this weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Say 'Hello' to Elvis while in Vegas!

    Hint: Over here in America we drive on the right, and usually try to park our cars *between the lines* rather than angled on top of them. . .)
    hee-hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trip sounds awsome and looking forward to the blog, have a great time!!!

    regards,
    will avison

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Skip in Las Vegas! Just spent 4 dyas with my good mate Tom and tried to show him LV as best I could. I am sure he will fill everyone in on the sites we saw (like the auto museum, Shelby factory, Hoover Dam, snow up on Mt Charlston, etc).

    But it is 9am on monday and I just walked him to his car where he will be on his way to Utah.

    Have a great trip Tom and safe travels, and best to all your friends on the blog!!!

    Skip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the comments! Skip, it was a fantastic few days and I had a great time!

    Will, great to hear from you, hope you and your family are well!

    FINALLY able to reply, new laptop, must have been the old one being difficult! I doubt anyone will see this now though!!

    ReplyDelete