Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Zion National Park

A much quicker update today!
I visited a fantastic park today, just to the north of where I am staying, in the south of Utah called Zion.

I would highly recommend this park to anyone, although perhaps it is better without the snow!

Pictures Here

I have not said much, the photo's are not great but I hope they get a feel for what the park is like! the weather was not perfect, a little snow in the air, but still a great trip.

I also visited a Dinosaur museum, which focuses mainly on eggs and footprints, with some very interesting insights to the prehistoric creatures - the site it was built on is over part of the original ground many footprints were found, which was interesting.

It is pouring with rain now but the weather forecast is showing some sun tomorrow, so fingers crossed for another National Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment